Forgiveness and Deliverance
1. Who is the only One who has the right to vengeance? Deuteronomy 32:35 page 123
2. How does God feel about our interpersonal relationships with others? Matthew 5:23-24 page 553 Who should be the initiator of forgiveness? (Same scripture)
3. How does God feel about our conduct as compared to our service to Him? 1 Samuel 15:22-23 page 165
4. Why should we forgive others? Matthew 18:21-35 page 563
5. What are the consequences of unforgiveness? Matthew 18:32-35 page 563
6. How do we get deliverance from a spirit of torment by the enemy?
1. What is deliverance? Matthew 6:13 page 554, Galatians 1:3-4 page 672
2. Who causes peoples bondage? Ephesians 6:12 page 677, 2 Timothy 2:23-26 page 689
3. Why is deliverance necessary? 1 Peter 5:8 page 705
4. How did Jesus cast out demons? Luke 11:14-20 page 597, Matthew 12:28 page 558
5. Can believers experience bondage? Acts 8:9-24 page 632, Ephesians 4:25-27 page 676, Galatians 4:9 page 673
6. How can we resist the devil? James 4:6-7 page 701, 1 Peter 5:8-9 page 705
7. Are believers supposed to deliver people? Mark 16:15-18 page 586, Luke 10:19-20 page 597
8. How can we share Jesus anointing and ministry of deliverance? Luke 4:18-19 page 590
9. Why is it dangerous to do deliverance if you dont know what you are doing or the people arent ready to walk in freedom? Acts 19:13-16 page 641, Luke 11:24-26 page 598
10. What is our primary weapon against Satan our Accuser? Revelation 12:7-11 page 719
11. From Pastor Jack Hayfords The Finger of God: Deliverance is that aspect of the finished work of Jesus Christs Cross, by which He has broken the power of the Evil One, and by which any work or entrenchment of his dark kingdom, in oppressing or tormenting one of the Lords redeemed, may be vanquished, dissolved or expelled, by the ministry of the believer, extending the authority of the Name of Jesus and the Blood of the Cross.
We recommend Cleansing Stream Ministries to every believer in Jesus. It is a 4 month seminar that leads to wholeness and freedom. This ministry was born out of the teaching and discipling influence of Pastor Jack Hayford, and it has become a vital force for discipling believers to confront the works of darkness and bring freedom to Gods people. It not only threatens the works of darkness, but advances the healing power of Gods love to new dimensions of freedom never experienced by many in their life in Christ. Jesus came to heal the broken-hearted, you, and to set the captives, like you, free by the power of His Truth found in His Word. It is a six-part study including 4 teaching sessions (with homework), a concluding retreat and one follow-up session. The purpose is to bring believers to wholeness by training them to walk in the Spirit, lead a life dedicated to God, speak the Word of God with authority, and experience the ministry of deliverance, resulting in personal freedom. The teachings are complemented with books, audio tapes, daily Bible reading, prayer opportunities, and monthly small group meetings. All are designed to build a foundation of the Truth that will set the believer free. Call the Church On The Way Cleansing Stream Office.